Offering independent living for low-to-moderate income seniors, subsidized apartment housing is available in several communities, including:
- Alliance – EO Lysne Manor
- Bawlf - Sanden Court
- Daysland – West Side Manor
- Forestburg – Big Knife Villa
- Galahad – Wheatland Manor
- Hardisty – Parkland Manor
- Heisler – Cozy Corner
- Killam – Manitou Manor
- Lougheed – Frontier Manor, Verdant Valley Villa
- Sedgewick - Prairie Rose Place
- Strome – Wavy Lake Manor
Every suite offers complete privacy and comes equipped with all the necessary facilities. Apartments can range in size from 500-575 square feet.
Communal spaces also encourage residents to congregate or visit with friends and family.
The program is funded in part by the payment of rent by residents, and in part by provincial government subsidies.